UQSSS Annual General Meeting 2016
21 October, 2016
Advanced Engineering Building Uq
Singaporean Students' Society (UQSSS)
As Semester 2 is coming to an end, UQSSS will be organizing our AGM 2016 to elect the new leaders to take over the society for the following year to come :)
Our Annual General Meeting will be taking place on 21st October (Friday), 6.30pm at Advanced Engineering Building 49-200. All seven positions of the executive committee will be open and contested, and we cordially invite all UQSSS members to listen to what our candidates have to say and decide on the next executive committee. Remember, every single one of your vote counts and will be attributed to the forming of the next EXCO!
The following positions are to be contested:
• Head of Events
• Head of Sponsorship
• Head of Sports
- Registration commences at 630PM sharp. Closing of registration will happen at 7PM, and all entry will be denied upon the closing of registration.
- Do note that voting is open strictly to current society members only, as per UQ Union regulations.
- For verification purposes, you are required to present your student ID card as well as your UQSSS membership card upon registration.
- FREE DINNER will be provided for the first 60 voters, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Free drinks will also be provided for all attendees :)