Think Tank 2015
21 September, 2015
The University of Queensland
Malaysian Students' Association (UNIQMSA)
Register here: http://l.uqmsa.org/tt2015-regis
Think Tank 2015 FAQ and news: http://l.uqmsa.org/tt2015-faq
Think Tank 2015 Terms and Conditions: http://l.uqmsa.org/tt2015-tnc
Think Tank 2015: Presentation Workshop: http://l.uqmsa.org/tt2015-workshop
Think Tank 2015: Finale: http://l.uqmsa.org/tt2015-finale
--Think Tank 2015 is an initiative by UQMSA, proudly sponsored and co-organised by Shell Malaysia and AMBCQ--
Registration starts on 31st of August 2015.
Think Tank is your platform to SHINE through your problem solving and communication skills! Plus, it is #résuméworthy.
This is a competition and consists of two parts:
1) Write a proposal that tackles the issues outlined within our provided case study. We will be releasing the themes to the case studies soon! To get an idea of the direction, Think SHELL360 ;) (http://www.shellideas360.com/).
2) Present your ideas and convince us that it’s the BEST one to choose from.
1ST PLACE – $300 AUD
2ND PLACE - $200 AUD,
3RD PLACE – $100 AUD
The proposals and the presentation will be assessed by representatives from two reputable companies and organisations, Shell Malaysia and Australia Malaysia Business Council (AMBCQ).
The Top 3 winners of Think Tank stand a chance of winning a total of $600 AUD in CASH.
How to join:
1) Grab 2 friends (Teams of 3, at least 1 must be Malaysian)
2) Register: 31st Aug to 18th Sept.
3) Write an epic proposal: 21st Sept to 2nd October
4) Submit your proposals to us: DEADLINE: 2ND October 11:59 PM
5) Pick up presentation tips at our Presentation Workshop: 3rd October
7) Present at the Think Tank Finale and Awards Ceremony (certs provided for ALL participants): 17th October
8) If you’re in the TOP 3, grab some CASH too! ;)