New Zealand Uni Snow Week 2016
9 July, 2016
New Zealand Uni Snow Week
Sure by now you've heard Queenstown is postcard perfect, the nightlife is crazy and the 3 resorts within an hour's drive aren't half bad either. But what is this trip really about?
New Zealand Uni Snow Week is all about bringing people together, more often than not people who would never have met otherwise. Attending NZUSW instantly gives you a bond with 50+ other people who you will make a shit ton of memories with during the week, whether that be skiing first chair til last or smashing Fergburgers at 2am in the morning. Its not always easy to make so many new friends in our cyber age of iphones & instagram - this concept blasts that out of the water. By the end of the week you will know the person sitting on the bus next to you better than your sister.
So come join us in Queenstown!
Price: $949 if you book before April 15th, $999 thereafter. We require a $400 deposit to secure your place, with the balance due on June 9th.
- 7 nights dorm style accommodation
- 4 days lift pass valid at Coronet Peak, The Remarks & Cardrona
- 5 days return private coach transfers to ski resorts
- private coach transfers to/from Christchurch airport
- 2 'free choice' days, for either adventure activities or skiing
- 1 dope long sleeve tee with custom NZUSW16 design
- 1 scav hunt inc. prizes for winners & best dressed
- nightly social events inc. Queenstown Pub Crawl & dress up parties
**Note flights are not included. This is due to the fact we have people coming from all different capital cities on different dates.