MathSoc 2016 Subcommittee Applications + Marketing Director
18 March, 2016
Mathematics Society (MATHSOC)
MathSoc is opening up applications for students who would like to get more involved with the society, as well as a Marketing Director!
As a member of our sub-committee, you will be working closely with the executive. You will be helping with the organisation of events and contributing ideas on how to move MathSoc forward. There will also be opportunities to interact with our growing list of sponsors, including Jane Street, SAS, Bain & Co, BCG, Treasury and the Bureau of Meteorology.
• Working in a team of talented and like-minded individuals
• Learning from the experience of older students
• Developing your social and communication skills
We are looking for students who have:
• A keen interest in mathematics
• Strong time management
• Initiative and enthusiasm
• Willingness to learn
• Members of MathSoc
We are also looking for a MARKETING DIRECTOR to join our team this year. We are looking for someone who is:
- Able to create cover photos and market events primarily on FB
- Able to manage MathSoc's social media presence (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Able to manage and design our merchandising
- Preferably has experience with Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Able to organise and schedule marketing drives
- Edit and publish our monthly newsletter
- Take photos during events
If you want to enrich your time at uni and you are keen to contribute to society, we want to have you onboard! Sign up at on this form (http://goo.gl/forms/4loqTg41kx) by the 18th March, 11.59pm.