ACYA NSW Presents: Young Professionals Banquet
20 May, 2016
The Eight Modern Chinese Restaurant
Australia China Youth Association (ACYA)
The Australian-China Economic Frontier – The next step for the next generation!
Fulfil your hunger and minds for the evening as ACYA New South Wales presents you the ‘Young Professionals Banquet 2016’. Join us for an enlightening evening with glorious wine and a 3 course banquet!
During the night, you will hear insights from top industry professionals about the latest developments and opportunities in the Australia-China space as they engage in dialogue to equip you with valuable knowledge. Previous ACYA Alumni who have now become well established professionals in their respective fields, will also be present to share their journey after graduation.
* * *
Don't miss out on this 3 course banquet and a chance to hear from some of the MOST influential figures in the Australia-China Space!
• James Laurenceson: Deputy Director and Professor at the Australia-China Relations Institute
• Annie Shu: Manager of Strategy and Innovation at Westpac
• Benjamin Sun: Managing Director at Think China
ACYA Alumni Speakers:
• Katya Dobinson: Business Manager at Think Global and previous UTS ACYA Chapter President
• Aimee Yi: Associate at Baker & McKenzie, previous UNSW ACYA Chapter President
* * *
Date: Friday, 20 May 2016
Location: The Eight Chinese Restaurant
Dress Code: Smart Casual
- ACYA Members: $34+booking fee
- General Admission: $40+booking fee
(discount codes are no longer accepted)
*Tickets include food, non-alcoholic beverages and table wine – cash bar is also available, but not included in the ticket price.
NOTE: ACYA Membership is free!
中澳经济最前沿 - 下一代的未来!
* * *
特邀嘉宾 - James Laurenceson: 中澳关系研究所教授与副主任
- Annie Shu: Westpac 银行策略与创新处经理
- Benjamin Sun: Think China执行总裁
- Katya Dobinson: Think Global商业部门经理, 前任ACYA悉尼科技大学分会主席;
- Aimee Yi, Baker & Mckenzie助理，前任ACYA新南威尔士大学分会主席
* * *