UNSW Lawsoc 2017 Executive Position Applications Open Now!
15 October, 2016
UNSW Law Society
Have you been wanting to get more involved in your Law Society? One of the best ways to get involved is the Law Society Executive. Each year, we recruit around 100 students to bring our events and initiatives to life. We’re now recruiting for 2017!
From running the band at Law Ball, to coordinating mooting and skills competitions, we have it all! While this booklet is long, it’s worth taking a look through to find your match.
What do you get as part of the Law Society Executive?
• Training in a wide variety of skills related to your role
• A chance to meet other passionate law students
• Improve your teamwork and leadership skills
• The chance to understand how the Law Society works
• … And more!
Some tips for your applications:
• Be yourself: we want to know who you are and all of the experiences you’ve had.
• Be passionate: apply for positions that cross-over with your own interests and hobbies.
• Be creative: we would love to hear your ideas on what you would bring to the Law Society in 2017 – no matter how big or small!
We’re really excited for 2017 and hope that you can join us in making it great.
Best of luck in your applications!
POSITION DESCRIPTIONS AND LINKS TO APPLICATION FORMS HERE: http://tinyurl.com/LawSocExec2017