UNSW Lawsoc: The College of Law PLT Information Session
13 October, 2016
UNSW Law Society
Graduating soon? Never heard of Practical Legal Training (PLT) or unsure about what it requires?
Whether you’re just starting out at law school or are entering your final year of an LLB or JD, it’s never too early or late to start thinking about your career path – and no matter what career you choose, undertaking Practical Legal Training is a compulsory requirement to become a solicitor in NSW.
Join The College of Law for an information session to find out more about The College of Law’s PLT program.
The College’s PLT program features:
- Only 5 days face-to-face attendance
- Emphasis on task-based practical learning
- New Certificate of Legal Business Skills – gain the additional skills employers are looking for
- The widest range of learning modes available plus 10 start dates in NSW
- Two subjects automatic credit into the College’s LLM program
Don’t miss this opportunity to have all your questions about undertaking PLT answered!