Life and Money in the Real World 2016
24 October, 2016
Theatre M17, Chemical Sciences Building
UNSW Medical Society (MedSoc)
Class of 2016! Congratulations on finishing your exams!!
MedSoc is proud to present LIFE AND MONEY IN THE REAL WORLD SEMINAR for the graduating class of 2016.
• Unsure about salary packaging?
• Looking for advice on tax, investment, and financial planning from companies who specialise in working with medical professionals?
• Do you know the best Indemnity Insurance package for you?
• Want to find out more handy tips on how to survive as an intern?
• Want to get the insider tips on the best investment options as a first-income earner?
• Want to know how to be protected when you screw up as an intern?
This seminar is MedSoc’s gift to you, to ensure that you graduate with finance knowledge, income management, and investment advice, whilst providing the opportunity to sign up with the best medical defense organizations (MDOs) to protect you, as an intern and beyond. We will have doctors, financial professionals, and MDO representatives speaking to discuss the different pathways as a medical doctor, along with personal experiences of work-life balance and tips to explore and advance your career.
The seminar will start at 1pm sharp, but doors open at 12:30pm. Brief catering will be provided, and ample prizes to be drawn too. We will be revealing speakers and our sponsors over the next few weeks, so look out for our posts while you party!
<3 MedSoc 2016