Spring Charity Concert
6 October, 2016
Sir John Clancy Auditorium
UNSW Medical Society (MedSoc)
UNSW Medical Music Society is excited to announce that we will be holding our second concert!
UMMS presents the Spring Charity Concert featuring the UNSW Medical Orchestra. This concert will be raising funds and awareness for Women's Community Shelters, who provide short term emergency accommodation and support in a safe environment for disadvantaged and homeless women, due to physical, emotional or sexual abuse, family breakdown, financial strife, domestic violence, mental health issues, and other. Shelters are in Manly, Hornsby Ku-ring-gai, Hills District, Forster-Tuncurry. Their service includes counselling, healthcare, and assistance in legal help, further education and employment.
So get a group of friends to come along and spread the word!
The exciting program will include:
- Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 20 performed with soloist Elizabeth Tee (Med VI)
- Pirates of the Caribbean medley (At World's End)
- Coldplay medley (arranged by a fellow student)
- Tchaikovsky's Polonaise from Eugene Onegin
DATE: Thursday 6th October
PLACE: Clancy Auditorium, UNSW
- UNSW Arc $10
- Concession $15
- Adult $20
- Child (under 12 years) FREE