UNSW Law Soc EGM
8 August, 2016
Moot Court, Level 1, UNSW Law Building
UNSW Law Society
The Law Society will be holding an Extraordinary General Meeting to amend the UNSW Law Society Constitution.
There will be some very important constitutional amendments being discussed at this EGM, including a motion to begin the incorporation of the Society. We highly encourage all our members to attend. Lunch will be provided.
If you are unable to attend the EGM on Monday at 1pm, you may proxy your vote. Proxying your vote is not compulsory. The process is as below:
1. Complete the proxy form, including your signature.
2. Ask another member who will be attending the meeting to receive your proxy vote and sign the proxy form as well. If they do not attend the meeting, your proxy vote cannot be used.
3. Each attendee at the EGM may only hold one proxy vote - i.e. they may vote themselves and then vote on behalf of one other person.
4. Membership will be checked at the door.
5. Completed proxy forms must be returned to the Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 1pm on Sunday 7 August, otherwise they will be invalid.
You can access the proposed changes to the Constitution, motions and the proxy form here http://tinyurl.com/EGM2016