UNSW LawSoc conquers the Sydney Running Festival
18 September, 2016
UNSW Law Society
This year, LawSoc are entering a team into the Sydney Running Festival 9km Bridge Run!
WHEN: Sunday, 18 September 2016
START TIME: 8am
LOCATION: Start at Bradfield Park, Milson's Point, travel over the main deck of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, finishing at the Conservatorium of Music, the entrance of the Royal Botanic Gardens.
Since we want you to rep UNSW Law with pride we are offering a subsidy to you to enter with us! You’ll get
-- A discount of $10 on your registration fee; AND
-- A free super awesome LawSoc t-shirt to run in.
What do I need to do?
1. Register yourself for the Sydney Running Festival 9km Bridge Run via their website http://www.sydneyrunningfestival.com.au/
2. When entering your details, on the third page select ‘yes’ to join a team and in the team name type in “UNSW Law Society”
3. AFTER you’ve registered, fill out the subsidy form with all the relevant details – http://goo.gl/forms/9i2gh1yLwzoGNlRx2
4. Email firstname.lastname@example.org an email confirmation of your Sydney Running Festival entry.
5. LawSoc will process your reimbursement by directly depositing the funds into your nominated bank account.
-- If you register before 31 July, your registration amount will be $45 (after the LawSoc discount)
-- If you register after 1 August and before 17 September, your registration amount will be $60 (after the LawSoc discount)
If you have any further questions about this process feel free to contact us at email@example.com!
-- The ASICS Event Expo will be held in Lower Town Hall, George Street, Sydney from 14 - 17 September. All participants are required to attend the ASICS Event Expo to collect their Event Kit.
-- Subsidies will be offered on a first come, first served basis to the first 50 students to register and complete the subsidy form
-- Also your family and friends are welcome to join the LawSoc team as well but unfortunately they will not be eligible for the subsidy.