UNSW WIE INDUSTRY MENTORING PROGRAM 2015
15 June, 2015
UNSW Women In Engineering
Having trouble finding your career passion in engineering? Would like some professional advice to guide you through the transition from study to work?
The UNSW Women in Engineering Society proudly presents to you very first Industry Mentoring Program for engineering students in Semester 2 of 2015, with applications open from June 15 to July 3. This will be an amazing opportunity and experience for students to gain valuable networking exposure and build on professional development. 10 Points will also be awarded to students participating in the Women in Engineering Development Program. Please note the program is highly competitive and only a restricted number of mentees will be accepted.
- Expose engineering students to the professional engineering environment
- Allow students to gain experience in developing professional relationships
- Encourage the understanding of diversity within the industry
Applications are now open >> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1c1xC06MuARlDTLSpO69Lbwc1rZb18xj2TMqjQBiR-jM/viewform?c=0&w=1
To be eligible for the program, you must be a:
- WIE member
- Highly motivated student who will present at all the compulsory events (listed below)
- Both male and female students are welcome to participate
For the complete outline of the program and details on how to apply, please click here >> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DOOON7svngVlNDXzhNRXU3UFU/view
- Registration open from 15th of June to 3rd July
- Confirmation of position by 8th of July via email
- Mentee Workshop about the Program - 27th July (compulsory)
- Meet and Greet Event sponsored by Chemical Engineering - 30th July (compulsory)
- Reflection Statements: 24th August and 21st September
- Concluding Ceremony sponsored by Chemical Engineering - 15th October (compulsory)
We will reveal which industry our mentors are from closer to the start of the program.
For more information please contact us through our email: email@example.com