SCA EGM - ARC Delegate Election
18 May, 2016
Marsh Room, Roundhouse
Save The Children
Looking for a great opportunity to play an important role in a society that supports a great cause, all whilst making new friends along the way? Then apply to become the SCA Arc Delegate today!
Next Wednesday, SCA will be holding an EGM to elect a new Arc Delegate. What does an Arc Delegate do you may ask?
Responsibilities of Arc Delegate include:
- Have a good working knowledge (or be willing to learn!) of ARC forms and policies;
- Communicate with all executives prior to, and after, each ARC Club General Meeting to pass on information
- Liase with ARC and the society’s executives and directors
- Clear out the society’s pigeonhole at the ARC Reception at least once per week;
- Attend ARC Clubs General Meetings.
How to prepare:
- Deliver a short 2 minute speech on why you’d by a good ARC Delegate and the reasons why you want to join SCA as an executive member
To apply, please fill out the Google form by next Tuesday 11:59pm (17th of May)