APRS Presents: PR Pitch Competition Grand Finals
19 May, 2016
Old Main Building G31
APRS UNSW (Advertising & Public Relations Society)
The Advertising and Public Relations Society invites you to the Grand Finals of the Advertising Pitch Competition!
ABOUT THE COMPETITION:
Teams of 3 - 4 devise a PR campaign that addresses' Headspace's objective of generating additional revenue through corporate partnerships.
Location: OLD MAIN BUILDING G31, UNSW
Date: 19th March 2016 (THIS THURSDAY)
When: 4:00PM TO 6:00PM
- Mind Agency: Faiz Jamdar, William Zhang, Varun Aswal
- Energy: Kant Heng Guang Zhu, Ray Ho Lau, David Yuan Hao Lu, Marsela Monique Setiawan
- Ad-Venture: Chenny Chen, Shelley Wang, Cheng Ma, Penney Ou
- Zeno: Angela Ching, Elena Huynh, Betty Fei
Watch the top teams battle it out in front of an all-star judging panel. The judging panel includes:
- Dionne Taylor, Founder of Polkadot PR
- Eloise Madden, Public Relations Coordinator at Polkadot PR
- Sofia Potente, Community Engagement Officer at Headspace
- Lesley Pullen, Operations Manager at Headspace.
Each member of the winning group will receive an internship with Polkdot PR EACH.
Polkadot PR's clients include:
Come along to see the best of the best compete and the best part? This event is FREE for all. Invite all your friends, we're in for a great night.
Light refreshments will also be provided!