Bike Club AGM
15 October, 2015
Quad G052, UNSW
The 2015 Annual General Meeting for UNSW Bike Club is here! At our AGM we will:
- Report back on 2015 so far;
- Plan for 2016 and hear your suggestions;
- Discuss and vote on changes to our constitution;
- Elect a new executive body, and;
- Receive nominations for the general committee.
Afterwards we will kick-on at the Whitehouse with a $150 BAR TAB for AGM attendees!
2016 is shaping up to be Bike Club's biggest year ever! So if you are keen to be in on the action and you have some mad skills; then check out the executive and committee positions we have open.
Executive Positions (elected during the AGM):
- Arc Delegate;
- Rides Director;
- Social Media Director
Committee Positions (appointed by the executive):
- Master Mechanics (∞);
- Other positions as needed.
The application process is super simple - just message our page on Facebook and tell us which role you're interested in. We'll then organise a chat and go from there. The position descriptions are below:
Looking forward to seeing you there!