Graduates of the Globalised World - Doing Business in Asia
15 March, 2016
UNSW Business School, G26 The Robert Maple-Brown Room
Ever considered doing business or working in Asia?
We all know Asia is an economic powerhouse filled with lots of (and often untapped) potential. However have you ever considered how you can tap into this unique market when you graduate?
Have your questions answered by EXPERTS in the area. Introducing our two amazing speakers Alan Morrell and Aimee Zheng.
What topics will be discussed?
- What opportunities are there in Asia?
- What are the booming industries?
- What are the difficulties with engaging in business in Asia?
- What kind of skills do you need as graduates to better prepare yourself to take full advantage of the opportunities?
- Short presentation by both speakers
- Q&A session
REGISTER HERE: http://goo.gl/forms/sCEgjtJVic
LIMITED SPOTS! BE SURE NOT TO MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!