Project Hope and OAF present: THE GAP YEAR RACE
23 April, 2016
UNSW (The University of New South Wales)
Have you ever wanted to travel the world, try exotic food, and push your body to the limit with your very best friends? Well, Project Hope is giving you the chance to do an entire gap year in one day!
In teams of 4, we will be running around in UNSW and the Sydney CBD, doing various challenges and missions inspired by the culture from different parts of the world! Don’t worry too much if you can’t make a team of four, we will help organise you into teams.
Come join us at UNSW on Saturday, April 23 and prepare for a wild day full of adventure! Bonus points to teams that arrive in co-ordinated outfits!
Register online using the link below or come visit our stalls at UNSW in weeks 5, 6, and 7. More information to come! Expand below to see our prize list.
Date: April 23
Location: UNSW & CBD
Time: To be notified at a later date (expected time 10am to 4pm)
Prices: Arc/High School - $10 per person
Non-arc - $15 per person
Teams of 4 (Can register single and we will put you in a team)
UPON REGISTRATION (when you pay to sign up at our stall), you will receive:
- Dynasty Karaoke Voucher (Worth $10)
- YuXiang Hot Pot Voucher
- UMI Sushi + Udon Voucher
- A free USB!
PRIZE POOL INCLUDES:
- 6 MONTHS PHONE PLANS by E.Tel
- FREE ENTRY TO A CAMPSITE hosted by Mimo
- TRAVEL TICKETS from NCT Tours and Travel
[INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK COMPETITION]
WE WILL BE HOSTING AN INSTAGRAM/FACEBOOK COMPETITION!
You will have a chance to win even MORE fantastic prizes!
1) Click "Going" to this event and "Like" Project Hope's Official Facebook Page (if you decide to post on Facebook) or "Follow" Project Hope's Instagram account (if you decide to post on Instagram) to be eligible.
2) Upload a photo of EITHER
- You and a Globe Head (Can be achieved by going to one of our daily stalls)
- "A destination that you would like to go to" on Instagram or Facebook
by Thursday, 21st April 6pm. [Note: Photos that are uploaded on our events page will be disqualified, but you can post onto our Official Facebook Page Project Hope UNSW]
3) Write a short 25 words or less description about a place you would like to go to (or the place you uploaded), and tag #PHGAPYEAR2016 #unswprojecthope Project Hope UNSW in the description.
Terms and Conditions:
1) You must fulfil the requirements listed above.
2) We will select the winner by a raffle system.
3) Each post is considered as 1 entry to the raffle (eg 1 Instagram, 1 Facebook).
4) Winners will be announced on Friday morning, and they must collect their prizes before the start of the race at our daily stalls. (They will be notified via through posts)
5) Winners must be UNSW students, and will be requested to identify themselves by their Facebook/Instagram account.
6) There will be 4 lucky winners for the Karaoke Vouchers.
If you have any questions, feel free to message our page, or post on this event.
We look forward to your submissions!
Project Hope: https://www.facebook.com/unswprojecthope
Open Arms Foundation: https://www.facebook.com/openarmsfdn/