WIESoc presents: Industry Mentoring Program 2017
6 March, 2017
UNSW Women In Engineering Society
Have you wondered what it's like to work in your engineering field? Would you like the chance to form connections with professionals and learn from their guidance and advice?
WIESoc’s Industry Mentoring Program is an amazing opportunity to gain insight into your industry's workplace and further your professional career. You will be paired with an industry leader who will provide both inspiration and guidance in your respective degree. There will also be an opportunity to meet fellow mentees and mentors over social and professional events filled with networking opportunities and food!
Program Outline: http://bit.ly/2mTV3t5
Program Application Form: https://goo.gl/forms/QPpBlstKVFMSeAh22
There are limited spots available so APPLY NOW!
Applications Open: 4:00pm Monday 6th March
Applications Close: 11:59pm Monday 20th March
- Have the opportunity to be exposed to the professional engineering environment within your engineering field
- Explore potential career pathways with your allocated mentor
- Encourage a greater understanding of diversity within the industry
- WIE member
- Highly motivated student who will be present at all the compulsory events (listed below)
- Both male and female students are welcome to participate
Compulsory Key Events:
Mentee Workshop - Thursday 30th March Week 5
Opening Ceremony - Thursday 6th April Week 6
Checkpoint Event 1- Thursday 4th May Week 9
Checkpoint Event 2 - Thursday 27th July Week 1
Checkpoint Event 3 - Thursday 24th August Week 5
Closing Ceremony - Thursday 21st September Week 9
For any questions or queries please contact the IMP Team at: email@example.com