FMAA UNSW Subcommittee Applications 2017 Semester 1
4 March, 2017
Financial Management Association of Australia (FMAA) UNSW
FMAA Sub-Committee applications open to ALL 1st and 2nd year students studying ANY degree (Commerce, Law, Economics, Engineering, Science, and more!)
Get your applications in by Saturday 18 March 11:59PM
- Submit your CV and questions to: https://form.jotform.co/70572546552863
Successful first-round applicants will attend a compulsory “First-Round: Meet the Team” event on Friday 24 March, followed by “Final-Round: Interviews” on the Saturday / Sunday, 25 – 26 March.
Feel free to reach out to anyone in the FMAA team with any questions – we are all very open to chat!
The Financial Management Association of Australia (FMAA) is the largest student-run business society in Australia. Currently we span across 5 of Australia’s top universities – UNSW | USYD | UMelb | Monash | UQ, with sponsorships from 40+ firms nationally.
FMAA aims to enhance our members’ employability through running networking events, professional development workshops / seminars, competitions, and producing informative publications.
Your involvement with the FMAA team:
- Attending regular team meetings and annual FMAA conferences in Sydney and Melbourne
- Direct exposure to representatives from FMAA’s diverse range of industry sponsors
- Work with a fun, like-minded and intelligent team to assist our sponsors in promoting their 2017 recruitment strategies
- Assist the Executive Committee in organising flagship events and competitions
- Develop your professional skillsets to ultimately become an Executive member of FMAA and kick-start your career in the industry
What we look for:
- Commitment to helping the executive team
- A passion for FMAA’s objectives and a can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Work experience, extracurricular activities and strong academic performance are advantageous
Learn more about the FMAA: www.fmaa.com.au.
Note: we also particularly welcome candidates who can bring specialised expertise in areas such as marketing, IT and graphic design