180DC Recruitment Drive Semester 1 2017
20 February, 2017
180 Degrees Consulting - The University of New South Wales
180 Degrees Consulting (UNSW)
“Making a difference in the community and developing skills is why I joined 180 Degrees Consulting, and after only one semester, I can already feel my impact in the community.”
- 180DC UNSW Consultant (2016)
Applications for Project Leaders and Consultants at 180 Degrees Consulting UNSW are now open for Semester 1 2017!
As a Project Leader or Consultant, you will:
• Work directly with charity and not-for-profit organisations to solve real problems through consulting projects which create a lasting social impact
• Collaborate with the best and brightest students from all faculties
• Be supported by industry mentors from leading consulting firms such as Nous Group, BCG, Oliver Wyman and more
• Participate in our consulting training and development & mentoring program
• Have the opportunity to attend industry-supported workshops and events
• Meet passionate individuals and grow your personal and professional networks
There has never been a better opportunity to become a leader of tomorrow than with 180DC!
-------- HOW TO APPLY --------------
Applications close: midday March 3rd 2017 (Friday Week 1)
Application link: http://bit.ly/180DCApplication2017S1
Role descriptions: http://bit.ly/180dcunswroles2017
If your written application is successful, you will be notified by Saturday March 4th and be invited to a group interview on Sunday March 5th.
If successful in the group interview, project leader candidates must attend an additional individual interview on Saturday March 11th.
Please note that interviews will not be held outside these dates.
Through O-Week and Week 1 we will be running three sessions to help those of you who are keen to learn about 180DC and give you some helpful tips about the application process.
These information sessions will be run by our very experienced Consulting Directors and Executive Team who will be answering all your questions and looking for students who stand out and are motivated, so it is highly recommended that everyone who is looking to apply attends!
Workshop 1: 21st February 1-2pm, LAW303
Workshop 2: 23rd February 1-2pm, TETB (Tyree) G15
Workshop 3: 28th February 1-2pm, LAW303
To find out more about 180 Degrees Consulting at UNSW visit our website: http://180dc.org/unsw
Be sure to like our Facebook Page for all the latest updates: https://www.facebook.com/180DegreesConsultingUNSW/
We hope you all apply and have a wonderful semester - let’s create the change we want to see.