Disney Appreciation Society AGM
19 September, 2016
Disney Appreciation Society
The Disney Appreciation Society will be holding our Annual General Meeting in week 9 to vote for the 2016/17 Committee positions.
If you’re interested in being a part of the committee and taking part in how the club is run, then be sure to join us!
Date: Monday 19th September, 2016
Venue: PAR-Old Metallurgy-103 (Room 1)
Nominations can be made on the day during the meeting and must be seconded by a current member. Nominees for executive positions must be current University of Melbourne students, Candidates may give a short speech detailing their suitability for the position they are nominated for.
The available Committee positions are:
• President (executive position)
• Secretary (executive position)
• Treasurer (executive position)
• Activity Coordinator (executive position)
• Community Partner (executive position)
• General Committee Members x3 (non-executive position)
• Only members of Melbourne University Disney Appreciation Society may vote at the AGM
• A quorum of at least 20 members is required for all elections and motions passed at the AGM to be approved (so come along, even if you aren’t going for a Committee position!)
We need a minimum of 20 people to attend for the AGM to be able to commence so please kindly attend so that we can keep running our club and spread the love for Disney in UniMelb
Feel free to email us if you have any further questions!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Melbourne University Disney Appreciation Society.