MoMU SKI TRIP 2015
7 August, 2015
Malaysians of Melbourne University (MoMU)
Our highly anticipated trip of the year is coming soon!
[3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS SKI TRIP WITH MOMU]
When you feel like skiing/snowboarding but it’s
• Too expensive
• Too far and how do I even get there??!
• Who do I go with???
Well, here’s the solution to these issues‼
Join our ski trip and you don’t actually need to worry about any of the above! Here’s your opportunity to actually do something productive during your long winter break-learn how to ski + make new friends. Don’t fret and sweat if you know nothing about skiing (just like Jon Snow haha get it), because more than half of the people going won’t know too! It’ll be fun to learn together and fall together ☺
So what are you waiting for? Let’s bring hanging out to a whole new level - come chill with MoMU on a snow capped mountain!
Falls Creek Country Club (4.5★ lodge)
7-9 August 2015 (Fri - Sun)
Departure: Meet at 1am @ University Square
Returning: Around 1/2pm from Falls Creek
- $670 Tertiary students
- $590 Tertiary students (without gear hire)
- $425 (accommodation, gate entry and coach transfer)
[+$10 for non-MoMU members]
[$40 early bird rebate - see below!]
1. Accommodation: Falls Creek Country Club (4.5 star lodge)
2. Resort Entry Fees
3. Bus transfer
4. Ski pass for 3 days (all mountain )
5. 2 x 2hrs Lessons for any level lessons(Beginning to Advance Level)
6. Ski / snowboard hire for 3 days
7. Tour guide (Ski/Snowboard Instructor).
Jacket + pants (2 days) - $ 45 (pre-book); $50 (on the spot)
Jacket or pants (2 days) - $35 (pre-book); $40 (on the spot)
SPOTS HAVE ALL BEEN FILLED UP (UPDATED END OF JULY 2015)
See you all soon!