UNIT Investment Panel: Global Uncertainty: Who Benefits?
18 August, 2016
ERC - Charles Pearson Theatre
University Network for Investment and Trading (UNIT)
Last year it was Grexit. This year it’s Brexit. Throw into the mix Trump. Want to know what the implications will be?
UNIT is proud to present our first event of Semester 2: Global Uncertainty: Who Benefits? This interactive Q&A panel, featuring a stellar lineup of financial experts across a range of industries, will centre around how uncertainty and globalisation affects markets and economies, as well as the current Australian job market. Join us for what will be a truly engaging and incisive discussion.
You can pre-submit questions to ask the panellists here:
The floor will also open up to live questions on the night.
Date: Thursday 18 August (Week 4)
Time: 6:15pm - 8:00pm
Venue: Charles Pearson Theatre, ERC, University of Melbourne
Entry: Free for UNIT Members (you can sign up on the night).
- Matthew Ross, Head of Portfolio Strategy and Quantitative Research, Goldman Sachs
- Simon Janes, Global Head of Mining and Metals, ANZ
- Peter Bossaerts, Professor of Experimental Finance and Decision Neuroscience, University of Melbourne
- Paul Chin, Director and Founder, Shawlands Capital Management
- Lun Zhang, Senior Equities Analyst, AustralianSuper