180DC and Nous Group Case Competition
11 September, 2015
The University of Melbourne/Monash University
180 Degrees Consulting (Uni Melbourne)
180 Degrees Consulting (Unimelb and Monash) are proud to present our very own Case Competition for 2015!
In partnership with Nous Group, we are inviting students from all disciplines to form a team of 2-3 people, and to challenge themselves to think like business consultants. The competition is open to everybody (not just members of each branch), however, you may only form a team with students from the same university.
The Case Competition will provide an opportunity for you to:
- Demonstrate your ability to apply analytical and critical reasoning skills to practical problems
- Learn about the process of consulting and the development of effective solutions to different cases
- Gain exposure to leading management consultant firms and their personnel
- Work in a dynamic team and alongside other diligent individuals
The best part?
The winning team will receive:
- Detailed feedback with a Nous consultant on their case study solution and presentation
Plus one of the following:
1. Tailored consulting skills training
- The winning team may participate in one of Nous’ externally facilitated training sessions to develop their consulting skills and have the opportunity to network with other Nous consultants and an external expert (skills may include structured thinking, facilitation or consulting skills).
2. Exclusive dinner with Nous consultants
- The winning team will be invited to attend a private dinner with Nous consultants and will have the opportunity to network with those consultants in a more intimate setting
Registrations are open on Friday, 11th September, and close on Friday, 18th September at 11:59pm. There are limited spots for this Case Competition, so make sure you form your team as soon as you can and register via the Google form ABOVE - further details will be provided to those successful in securing a position in our competition.
Best of luck - we look forward to hearing from you soon!