MMI Recruitment Drive
24 February, 2016
The University of Melbourne
The Melbourne Microfinance Initiative (MMI) is recruiting for our Initiatives projects and Operations committee members for 2016!
MMI is a student-run organisation at the University of Melbourne which provides pro-bono consulting services to microfinance institutions and empowers students to make a difference. Founded in 2010, MMI is the first and largest microfinance organisation established at an Australian university. With a portfolio of active consulting projects throughout the Asia-Pacific and regular social impact focussed student events, MMI continues to grow and empower more communities and more students each year.
1. Social Impact: to have a direct impact on communities in the Asia-Pacific and the world.
2. Student Engagement: to empower students with practical knowledge and skills.
3. Influence: to inspire people to take action against poverty and social inequality.
We are seeking like-minded students who are interested in making a real social impact to join our team of enthusiastic and committed individuals across our Operations and Initiatives teams.
Our current available positions include:
- Initiatives project leaders
- Initiatives project consultants
- Design Officer
- Events Officers
- People & Culture Officer
- Sponsorship Officer
To apply please visit http://melbournemicrofinance.com/join/. Applications open Wednesday February 24 and will close at 11.59pm on Friday March 4.
We wish you the best of luck,
The MMI committee