LSS Coopt Nominations
12 October, 2016
Melbourne Law School Level 1
Law Students Society
Hope the semester is going swell. But we’re sure your week is bound to get a whole lot better knowing that LSS Co-opt positions for next year are now open! Elections may be over, but we are in need of a few extra helping hands – best part, there’s no campaigning involved!
The LSS Committee isn’t anything without its students so we want YOU on board. We need people who will bring skills, passion and a fresh perspective to the following roles. Plenty of positions up for grabs and you can apply for more than one by submitting multiple forms!
- General (2)
- Sport (2)
- Private Practice (2)
- Corporate/Non-Law (2)
- Government (1)
- Public Interest (1)
- IT (1)
- Marketing and Publications (2)
- Photographer (2)
- 'Purely Dicta' Editors (2)
- Law Revue Producers (2)
- Client Interview (2)
- Mooting (2)
- Negotiation (2)
- Witness Examination (2)
- First-Year Mooting (2)
- First Year Witness Examination (2)
- Gibbs Constitutional Law Moot (2)
- International Humanitarian Law Moot (2)
- Pathfinder Program (1)
- Stepping Stones (2)
- Wellbeing Officer (1)
- Social Justice Officer (1)
If you’re still a bit confused as to what position you would like to nominateyourself for check out the Position Description form [https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-h8EaMgpTZxNndXTnJRaUJDZEE/view?usp=sharing]. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also head down to LEVEL 1 on WEDNESDAY at 1pm for the INFORMATION SESSION to ask the Directors any questions you may have.
Then head over to the Co-opt Nomination form [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScbMc3fjyQ0GOXm8bR-OZ6yNnXiuvbbNKbjtwLD8PLDU3Ij8w/viewform] and shoot us through an application. To keep in mind:
- Applications need to be proposed and seconded by two JD students who are not running for a coopt position
- Applications for Careers Officer and Stepping Stones Officer require a CV to be submitted in addition to the application
- Check the form instructions!
Deadline is 5:00 pm, FRIDAY the 14th of October.
For those that receive interviews, they will run from 15th – 17th October (aka this coming weekend). Please keep some time free during this period.
Can’t wait to hear from you all!