IVSUM - Winter Camp 2016
5 August, 2016
Alexandra Adventure Resort
International Vietnamese Students at the University of Melbourne (IVSUM)
What: IVSUM Winter Camp
When: Fri 05/08 - Sun 07/08
Where: Alexandra Adventure Resort
Registration is now CLOSED
COSTS AND IMPORTANT DATES
. Early bird registration: $140
(for the first 20 members who register by July 20th)
. Registration: $145
. Special registration (no bus transportation): $130
(for the first 3 groups of 5 IVSUM members only)
Early Bird Registration Close: Jul 20th, 2016
Registration Close: Aug 1st, 2016
IVSUM MEMBERSHIP SIGNUP
Sign up link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1muxx4QF4NamAfxR0NxtXq2h2w3vup4BuziLqqfZU4sI/edit?usp=drive_web
Account name: International Vietnamese Students at the University of Melbourne (IVSUM)
Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Account number: 10755778
Attention All Ninjas,
You have done a great job hiding your identity from the world. But, we know the truth and we need you all with us;
For a top secret S-rank mission that involves:
• Strength and skills – to survive obstacles and bad forces that lie ahead
• Trust and team spirit – to help you along the way as your fellow ninjas are everything
• Observance – to be aware of what lies in the forest
• Most importantly, the ultimate ninja weapon, your CHARKRA
Do you have what it takes to survive our mission? If your answer is ‘no’, you are not worthy of the ninja title.
Get ready, for the ultimate ninja mission where the ultimate ninjas prevail - IVSUM WINTER CAMP.
*PLEASE MAKE THE PAYMENT WHILE OR BEFORE FILLING IN THE FORM
Where: Alan Gilbert Building (Unimelb) at 10am SHARP
When: Friday Aug 5th at 10am SHARP
The bus will not wait and will be departing on time. Should you miss this bus, it is your responsibility to find your own transportation to the camp site. Please ensure you come early and have your name signed off by a committee member.
- Pillow, sleeping bag, blanket
- Personal toiletries (toothbrush,toothpaste, towel, shampoo, body wash, deodarant etc)
- Winter clothing
- Active wear
- Water bottle
- Thongs (to be worn indoors)
- Bed sheets
- Onsie and/or Naruto themed costumes
- Props and accessories for the performances
- Snacks and drinks
- Card and board games
** Sleeping bags can be purchased at Big W, Target, Ray's Outdoor, Anaconda, Kathmandu and other outdoor activity stores.
** If you have registered but haven't received a confirmation email, please contact a committee member immediately.
[THE NINJA HANDBOOK]
EMERGENCY CONTACT LIST
• Campsite manager Brooke (03) 5772-1409.
• IVSUM President Nam Nguyen (0432956868)
• IVSUM VP Events Duy Vu (0452457474)
• Your nearest committee member
• Your team leader
• Naruto :p
• If you have any prior injuries, feel unwell or any enquiries, please tell any of our committee members.
• Be careful when you take part in physical activities!
• SAFETY FIRST, ALWAYS!
• Be punctual.
• We know that you’re superrr excited at the camp, but mind your language, especially the foul one or profanity.
• This camp is against sexual abuse and sexual harassment.
• Please respect other camper and mind your manners.
• The campsite is to be maintained in a clean condition by the campers.
• Campers are to complete your assigned daily chores in a timely manner (set and clear tables for each meal, make sure dining room is left clean and tidy, wash dirty dishes after every meal, mop floors thoroughly every night)
• Do not hesitate to meet any of our committee members when you have such concerns.
• Notify a committee member if you notice your room mate(s) is/are missing
THE DO NOT LIST
• Do not litter.
• Do not bring your pets
• Do not smoke (as it is a smoke free environment)
• Do not damage campsite property or equipment
• Do not enter out of bound areas: workshops, residences, surrounding property, water bodies, fuel tanks and electrical switchboard areas
• Do not wander around the camp site alone
• Do not explore outdoors at night, especially alone
• Do not waste food.
• Do not steal food. :p
• Do not sleep in the kitchen.
• Do not sleep outdoors.
• Do not sleep in the toilet. :p
THE DO LIST
• Available activities during free time: card games, board games, chatting with your fella, posing, lifting, dancing, beat boxing (can you??? :P ), singing, etc.
• Keep warm and spread love. <3
• Love committee.
• Love kitchen team.
• Wake up smiling ☺
• Laugh a lot :D
• Make lots of memories.
• Take lots of photos & post them these hashtags #ivsumwintercamp2016 #IVSUM #WinterCamp16
• Enjoy the day :X
• Double check your belongings before you leave!!!
What happens at the camp stays at the camp ;) Duh! May be nah. ;)