CSS Commerce Camp 2017
24 February, 2017
Commerce Students Society
This year, the Commerce Student’s Society is back to tingle your tastebuds with the biggest party of the year – CSS Commerce Camp 2017.
50 boys and 50 girls will be taken to an undisclosed location to embark on a journey, potentially being the “best weekend ever” (quote by every single person who goes on Commerce Camp). For not only Commerce students, we invite all first years to join us on this weekend with enough partying to keep you satisfied for the whole university year. What better way to conclude your orientation week?
Not only does your ticket supply you with all the food, drinks and accommodation you need for the weekend, your ticket also provides you with endless games, activities and boogying until the sun starts to rise.
If you consider yourself a kick-on king/queen, then feel free to dance the night away as the DJ won’t stop the music until there is no one left on the dfloor. If you’re lucky you may also be rewarded for your kick-on efforts…
Camp is the perfect opportunity for you all to loosen up, leave your friendship bubbles and meet new people as they will be the familiar faces you see when you walk into your first classes in week 1.
So spread the word and get down to the line-up with your friends, or even by yourself as you are bound to make life-long friendships on this camp.
TICKET SALE DETAILS:
- Camp is strictly an 18+ event and proof of age (driver’s license or passport) must be shown at the time of ticket purchase.
- The camp costs $185 per head – This ticket includes all your food, drinks and accommodation for the weekend, as well as a CSS membership which will provide you with cheaper tickets to all our events and free food and drinks at BBQ’ throughout the year.
- Sales commence on the 21st of February at 10am on University Square where a $30 deposit will be paid
- A MAP OF THE LINEUP LOCATION WILL BE RELEASED CLOSER TO DATE
- Remaining $155 MUST be paid by Friday the 24th of February
WHAT TO BRING:
- A bed sheet of some sort that can be used as a toga
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Money for food on the way to the camp as we will stop over in a town for dinner
- We do supply your meals each day but if you’re a hungry person then bring some snacks as well
- Also don’t forget to bring good vibes and questionable dance moves
DEPARTURE TO CAMP:
- On the 24th of February at 12pm, all those going on camp will meet at the Queensberry Hotel
You will be brought back to the Queensberry Hotel on Sunday the 26th of February
We look forward to seeing you all at the line-up to secure a spot on the most enjoyable 3 days of your lives.