Follow the Yellow Brick Road – SPASA / MAMA Ball
3 September, 2016
Speech Pathology Students' Society
Toto, something tells me we're not in St. Lucia anymore!
Something magical happens when you put your dancing shoes on in the middle of semester. On the 3rd of September, SPASA and MAMA would like to invite you to follow the yellow brick road to a night of gigantic proportions. Find a heart when you have none, the courage to make it through the rest of the semester, and a brain when yours has turned to straw.
At the end of the night we'd like to remind you—there's no place like home (or someone elses?).
------ TICKETS SOLD OUT ------
Venue: Royal International Convention Centre
Date: Saturday, 3rd of September 2016
Time: Pre-drinks begin @ 6:30pm, Doors open @ 7pm
Kick On Venue: Jubilee Hotel
Recovery: Recovery – SPASA / MAMA Ball
ALL TICKETS - SOLD OUT!
- Ladies dress code: Formal wear (e.g., short or long dress)
- Gents dress code: Black tie (formal suiting)
- Professional photography will be taken on the evening. Please be aware that all professional photographs are subject to publication on social media, and may be used for future promotional purposes.
- This is a strictly 18+ event. Valid photo ID (e.g., a drivers license) is required to gain entry.
- Any form of violence will not be tolerated on the evening. Event security and SPASA/MAMA executives may remove uncooperative guests at their discretion. Have fun and don't be a tool...
- Neither SPASA nor MAMA take responsibility for lost or misplaced items on the evening.