IPEP HSN Skills Workshop #2
9 May, 2016
Interprofessional Education and Practice Health Students Network
Come along to IPEP's second Skills Workshop’!
The inaugural event was a huge success and a lot of fun; this year's iteration is shaping up to be no different! The IPEP HSN Skills Workshop is an opportunity to be exposed to some of the unique skills that healthcare providers use to deliver their branch of healthcare.
It's also a great opportunity to meet students from other health disciplines while having a bite to eat. We look forward to seeing you there.
During the night you will rotate through 6 stations:
1. Medicine: How to suture
2. Optometry: Direct Ophthalmoscopy
3. Dentistry: How to do a filling
4. Physiotherapy: Balance assessment, falls risk, tests used in athletics population for ACL rehab
5. Audiology: Hearing aides - types, pros and cons
6. Music Therapy: Unhealthy and healthy uses of music
This is a free workshop, however spots are limited. You must register your attendance on Eventbrite for catering purposes https://skillsworkshop2.eventbrite.com.au
REGISTRATIONS NOW CLOSED