AULSS Social Justice Evening Event: LGBTIQ & the Law
1 September, 2015
Adelaide University Law Students' Society
The AULSS and ANU Legal Workshop are pleased to present the first Social Justice Evening Event – “LGBTIQ and the Law”
We are privileged to have esteemed panellists Alex Ward, Heather Stokes, Richard Yates and Judge Charlotte Kelly along with MC Wayne Morgan present their personal and professional insights and answer your questions about LGBTIQ and the law.
Drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and nibbles will also be provided.
This is a rare opportunity to engage with some top legal minds!
• Mr Alex Ward (Barrister, Edmund Barton Chambers)
• Ms Heather Stokes (Barrister, Legoe Chambers)
• Mr Richard Yates (Partner, Tindall Gask Bentley Lawyers)
• Judge Charlotte Kelly (Federal Circuit Court of Australia)
• Mr Wayne Morgan (LLB and JD Sub-Dean, Australian
So join us for drinks and nibbles followed by an insightful presentation, dedicated question time and an opportunity to network with all speakers.
Location details will be released shortly.
If you have any queries about this event please email email@example.com
We hope to see you there!
• Monday 24 August – 11am-2pm
• Tuesday 25 August – 11am-1pm
• Wednesday 26 August – 11am-1pm
• Thursday 27 August – 11am-1pm
• Friday 28 August – 11am-1pm
Or until sold out
There will be a cap on daily ticket sales to promote fair and equal opportunity to purchase tickets
AULSS Office – Ligertwood Room 106
(Ligertwood Ground Floor, adjacent to the Front Desk)
Cash Purchase of $20