Future Business 2016
12 October, 2016
Corner of Cliff St & Croke St (ND4)
Notre Dame Sydney Business Society (NDSBS)
Future Business 2016 is an upcoming event produced by UNDA's School of Business, and the Notre Dame Business Society.
FB2016's guest speakers are from across Australia to give forward-looking insights and perpectives about the future of business.
FB2016's confirmed speakers will discuss:
▪ The impact of social media on the creative process.
▪ The rise of mid-sized digital media agencies.
▪ PR in the new world of Web 2.0.
▪ Modern tools for modern managers.
▪ How managers can use technology to motivate and engage.
▪ Social media as a workforce connector and knowledge-builder.
▪ The growth in small-medium accounting enterprises.
▪ If offshoring is the future, what's happening onshore?
▪ The new economy of online commerce and sharing.
Light refreshments will be provided.
If you wish to attend, please RSVP at https://www.trybooking.com/Booking/BookingEventSummary.aspx?eid=220783