GenLife SNOW TRIP!
27 August, 2016
Perisher, Snowy Mountains
As GENLIFE we celebrate three things..
We also host a social event EVERY MONTH!
This month we are taking advantage of the snow that keeping us cold in the snowy mountains! For those who want to meet new people, learn a new skill or even see snow for the first time this day trip will be a blast! :)
GENLIFE -DAY- SNOW TRIP up to Thredbo in the Snowy Mountains via Murrays Coaches.
- Day return coach travel from Canberra
- Depart from Canberra 5:00
- Return to Canberra Jolimont 18:30
- Depart Date AUGUST 27th 2016
- Beginner Lift pass (access to Cruiser Area & Friday Flat)
- Hire of Skis, Stocks and Boots or Snowboard and Boots
- Beginners Group Lesson (2hrs for Adult/3hrs for Child)
- Kosciuszko National Park entry
- Bonus: Toboggan Hire to use in the Snow Play Area Access
- SATURDAY 27th AUGUST (ALL DAY)
- 5AM Bus departs from Canberra Jolimont Center
Returns to Canberra at 6:30PM on the same day
- Murrays Coaches Day Trip Package $198 (So start saving!)
- Payment Due 15th August (More info to come)
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING?:
- A friend :)
- Snow gloves, Jackets, Pants etc.
- Food and snacks for the day
- Lunch can be bought at the snow resort
Please Post your interest on this event to get a figure for numbers! 10+ People get group discounts ;)
We are looking forward to spending the day with those coming on the journey with us! :)
- KEV and the GENLIFE Crew.