Monash Science Tutor Andrew
Hi, I'm Andrew! VERY RESPONSIVE
I'm a Monash student studying Science.
- Published in leading academic journals
- 4+ years tutoring experience
Hello, my name is Andrew. I am a highly experienced psychology tutor that would be delighted to proofread your lab-reports, essays and other major assignments. I can also support you in other academic areas, such as comprehending and synthesising your weekly coursework.
In particular, I have a special interest in students seeking to gain a competitive advantage in core psychology units to assist with entrance into honours. However, I can confidently mentor a broad range of psychology students from first-year all the way to honours. Your success is my happiness, and I am determined to do whatever it takes to get you the highest marks possible!
What I offer each of my students:
- Comprehensive, in-depth proofreading and feedback. Not only do I review for clarity of expression, succinctness, and grammar – but also offer my own ideas and suggestions for content to include that will appease your markers.
- High engagement; I am very responsive via email and happy to discuss any questions you have regarding my feedback free of charge. I care about each of my students and want them to achieve their highest potential.
- Fast turnover of work.
In terms of my personality, I am laid-back, patient, and have a sense of humour. I am happy to tutor via video conferencing (such as Skype) or email correspondence.
I look forward to hearing from you. :)
I was fortunate enough to work with Andrew for PSY4032 as part of Monash’s online GDP and I cannot speak highly enough of him. Andrew is always quick to respond and was able to provide feedback promptly which was fanstastic, considering the fast paced nature of the GDP.
Not only were the turnaround times prompt, he’s ability to review and provide feedback is outstanding. My average mark has gone up a grade this subject as Andrew helped me understand the requirements of assessments along with demonstrating know to write at a high level. Both of which are essential in the pursuit of honours entry.
I look forward to continuing to work with Andrew in future subjects.
Megan, StudentVIP member
since October, 2018
I've had the pleasure of working with Andrew over a multitude of subjects including PSY2042, PSY3032 and PSY3320. With the help of his clear, comprehensive and focused feedback I have managed to significantly improve my grades and more importantly my understanding of the subject material. He's also able to assist in a very timely manner with quick turnarounds even during assessment and exam periods, which relieved a lot of my stress! I'd highly recommend Andrew to anyone looking for an edge in their course and definitely plan to continue working with him into honours.
Ellie, StudentVIP member
since October, 2018
- Andrew has contributed to StudentVIP by submitting a rating or review for this subject.