USYD Science Tutor Sunny
Hi, I'm Sunny! VERY RESPONSIVE
I'm a USYD student studying Science.
WHY CHOOSE ME?
- I came 1st out of 800+ students in first year chemistry
- I achieved 91.5 average for second year chemistry
- I have taught 4 students for BCMB2001 in 2018 (all of whom have passed the course)
- Besides extensive knowledge, I can offer you exam tips and useful approach to certain questions, especially organic chemistry
- Solution and explanation to CHEM2401 exam papers
- Additional organic chemistry practice questions
I conduct tutorials at Camperdown campus. For groups, please enquire for rates.
I was in desperate need of a tutor before my Chem1011 exam and Sunny was really helpful. He explained things very well and helped me grasp the key concepts before my exam. Thanks heaps!
Gabriel, StudentVIP member
since February, 2018
Sunny was a awesome tutor. He was passionate and committed to helping me achieve higher marks. He was never late to our tutoring sessions and always came prepared. He is really helpful in 2nd year biochem and molecular biology units, especially BCMB2001. Whether you are struggling with assessments, lab books or lecture content i guarantee you he has the answer with his wealth of knowledge that he exhibits A big plus was that you can text message him with any questions you have and he will always reply. He is also flexible with time and place. I would highly recommend Sunny if you are struggling with any material and want higher grades!
Sam, StudentVIP member
since May, 2016
I have had tutoring with Sunny for CHEM2401. He has a full knowledge of the whole course content (From organic to Quantum). All the content I presented for help was answered either face to face or via text when I was stuck on something. He is flexible and can make adjustments to suit your needs. If you want to get a high mark or just need to pass the unit Sunny will get you there!
Hugh, StudentVIP member
since January, 2014
- Sunny has contributed to StudentVIP by submitting a rating or review for this subject.