QUT Law Tutor Ramisa
Hi, I'm Ramisa! VERY RESPONSIVE
I'm a QUT student studying Law.
My area of expertise is across the Honours units, where I have received marks for the critical analysis essays amongst the highest in the cohort for:
- LLH302 Ethics and the Legal Profession (39/40; 97.5%),
- LLH475 Health Law (55/60; 92%), and
- LLH206 Administrative Law (45/50; 90%).
Other academic commendations I have received include membership to the Golden Key International Honour Society (Top 15%) and QUT Faculty of Law Academic Merit Scholarship.
All the subjects I tutor are those I have received either a High Distinction or Distinction for. I value integrity and will candidly disclose my marks for any assessments/units upon request. If I scored below a Distinction for an assessment piece that you request tutoring for, I will automatically disclose this for your discretion.
I can teach you:
- How to write consistently excellent critical analysis essays with exemplars for what a HD essay encompasses (provided no breach of Academic Misconduct);
- How to research with ease, direction and sophistication;
- How to exhibit a clear ISAAC method to apply across all your problem-solving tasks;
- And more upon request.
To respond appropriately to social distancing measures, I will schedule all tutoring sessions on Zoom.
I have purposefully kept my rate consistently low and competitive to ensure accessibility for students from low-income or otherwise disadvantaged backgrounds. However, I have over three years of experience teaching law students in both voluntary and paid capacities.
You are welcome to view my LinkedIn with the following extension: in/ramisa-raya/
Ramisa is the best tutor I’ve ever had! She is so lovely, kind, passionate and listens very well. Her knowledge and research is outstanding. Thank you Ramisa!
Zoe, StudentVIP member
since January, 2018
Ramisa is a Wonderful tutor, always goes above and beyond in tutoring, helping! Definitely recommend without any hesitation :)
Turk, StudentVIP member
since March, 2017
Ramisa is a very good tutor and is extremely understanding of her students and their circumstances. She is also a jolly and passionate individual and is incredibly patient. She is very knowledgeable and can explain ideas/concepts very well, in addition, she is well organised and outgoing, hence it's easy to keep in touch with her.. :) She is a tutor I would recommend for Law and English.
Ishara, StudentVIP member
since July, 2016
Verify phone number
- Ramisa has contributed to StudentVIP by submitting a rating or review for this subject.