USYD Law Tutor Zile
- Lecturer, College of Law
- Tutor, USYD
- Featured in AFR (Australian Financial Review), Lawyers Weekly, BenchTV, TaxTalks
- Founder of a legal tech platform
- Admitted as a Solicitor in the Supreme Court and High Court and currently practising.
- On average over half of my students achieve Distinction or above in their assignments or as an overall mark for the unit.
- 8 years of tutoring and coaching experience.
- University of Sydney - Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce
- Australian National University - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice.
- Currently working full-time and will be available on weekends or evenings.
- $220 per 2 hour session.
- I normally work with my students to reach their goals whether it’s to get from Credits to Distinctions or understanding how to consistently achieve Distinction in their subjects or how to improve your general legal skills to impress your colleagues.
- Please also ask me for my simple guide to easily achieve distinction in law school.
- Feel free to add me on LinkedIn :)
I am happy to help in most compulsory units such as:
Administrative and Federal Constitutional Law
Zile tutored me in Criminal law and he offered helpful feedback and strategies in terms of legal writing (specifically tackling problem questions and essays). His constant encouragement, alongside tips and strategies boosted my confidence in the unit of study and I would recommend him to anyone seeking additional help with their legal studies.
Min, StudentVIP member
since June, 2015
Zile has tutored me over the years throughout uni in most of my subjects and he's been the best tutor out there I know so far. He's not only knowledgeable, patient and able to describe the most complex cases and concepts in the simplest way and able to get me amazing marks I couldn't have otherwise, but also he's humorous, easygoing and an absolute joy to work with. He has such a great passion for the law and that really inspired me throughout the most difficult times. Now that I'm graduating soon after this semester, one of the only thing I miss about uni is my amazing tutor! One of the most important things he taught me is to think like a lawyer and that has got me very far even outside of uni in my career, especially through my previous paralegal roles and now during my graduate offer. I would definitely recommend Zile to anyone needing a tutor. I've referred him to several of my friends and they have all been similarly happy with his tuition.
Justine, StudentVIP member
since July, 2013
- Zile has contributed to StudentVIP by submitting a rating or review for this subject.