USYD Law Tutor Zile
Hi, I'm Zile! VERY RESPONSIVE
I'm a USYD student studying Law.
- Lecturer, College of Law
- Tutor, USYD
- Rising Star of the Year Australian Law Awards 2019 Finalist
- Featured in AFR (Australian Financial Review), Lawyers Weekly, BenchTV, TaxTalks
- Admitted as a Solicitor in the Supreme Court and High Court and currently practising.
- On average over half of my students achieve Distinction or above in their assignments or as an overall mark for the unit.
- 8 years of tutoring and coaching experience.
- Graduated in 2014 - University of Sydney - Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce
- Currently working full-time and will be available on weekends or evenings.
- I normally work with my students to reach their goals whether it’s to get from Credits to Distinctions or understanding how to consistently achieve Distinction in their subjects or how to improve your general legal skills to impress your colleagues.
- Feel free to add me on LinkedIn :)
- Assignment direction sessions
- Assignment reviews
- Content revision sessions
- Pre-exam review sessions
- Group sessions
I am happy to help in most compulsory units such as:
Federal Constitutional Law
Zile has been tutoring me for Equity and Real Property and helped me to earn a Credit and Distinction respectively for my Mid Semester exams. He is approachable, organised and gives good exam tips for students looking to boost their grades and confidence. He brings solid notes to class which we refer to and has a deep theoretical knowledge of the subjects mixed with industry experience of putting that knowledge into practice. I appreciate his good humour, care for his students and responsiveness. Recommended!
Joy, StudentVIP member
since February, 2015
Zile helped bump my revenue law from a low pass to a credit in the final exam. I had no prior experience with the subject but with Ziles tutoring I was able to understand the fundamental concepts clearly. Zile is very approachable and will not hesitate to answer any questions you may have. I highly recommend Zile as a mentor if you are stuck with your law units.
Djordje, StudentVIP member
since April, 2018
Zile tutored me in Criminal law and he offered helpful feedback and strategies in terms of legal writing (specifically tackling problem questions and essays). His constant encouragement, alongside tips and strategies boosted my confidence in the unit of study and I would recommend him to anyone seeking additional help with their legal studies.
M, StudentVIP member
since June, 2015
Zile has tutored me over the years throughout uni in most of my subjects and he's been the best tutor out there I know so far. He's not only knowledgeable, patient and able to describe the most complex cases and concepts in the simplest way and able to get me amazing marks I couldn't have otherwise, but also he's humorous, easygoing and an absolute joy to work with. He has such a great passion for the law and that really inspired me throughout the most difficult times. Now that I'm graduating soon after this semester, one of the only thing I miss about uni is my amazing tutor! One of the most important things he taught me is to think like a lawyer and that has got me very far even outside of uni in my career, especially through my previous paralegal roles and now during my graduate offer. I would definitely recommend Zile to anyone needing a tutor. I've referred him to several of my friends and they have all been similarly happy with his tuition.
Justine, StudentVIP member
since July, 2013
- Zile has contributed to StudentVIP by submitting a rating or review for this subject.