USYD Arts Tutor Rachel
Hi, I'm Rachel! VERY RESPONSIVE
I'm a USYD student studying Arts.
I have maintained an 88 WAM throughout my degree.
I offer one-on-one tutoring for essay writing and development, conceptual understanding and assistance with editing and structure.
GOVT1601 - Contemporary Issues in Politics & International Relations I (94)
GOVT1621 - Introduction to International Relations (88)
GOVT1641 - Introduction to Politics (88)
GOVT1661 - Politics and Popular Culture (83)
GOVT2901 - Contemporary Issues in Politics & International Relations II (92)
GOVT2921 - Intermediate International Relations (81)
GOVT2991 - Political Analysis (87)
GOVT3671 - Australian Foreign & Security Policy (89)
- University of Sydney Academic Prize (2019, 2020)
- Dean's List of Academic Excellence (2019, 2020)
- United States Studies Centre US Consul General Policy Report Winner (2020)
- Public Service Association of New South Wales John S D'Arcy Memorial Prize awarded to four outstanding undergraduate Government students (2020)
- Youth Advisory Councillor at the US Consulate in Sydney (2021)
- Fellow at Bondi Partners (2021)
- Intern at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in Global Commodities and Trade(2021)
- Intern at the Australian Institute of International Affairs (2021)
- Intern at the Infrastructure Collaborative (2020)
- Rachel has contributed to StudentVIP by submitting a rating or review for this subject.