UNSW Engineering Tutor Oliver
Hi, I'm Oliver! VERY RESPONSIVE
I'm a UNSW student studying Engineering.
I am a third year student of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering at UNSW. I love watching my students learn and grow, and seeing their results improve makes me one happy tutor.
My teaching philosophy:
The best way to learn is through interaction, practice, visualisation and the development of mental connections between new concepts and intuitively relatable examples.
- Thorough explanations to help grasp confusing concepts taught in lectures and tutorials
- Homework help
- Assistance with assignments
- Exam preparation
- Past papers
- Preparation for upcoming courses over semester break
- Study notes
- Software operation demonstrations
I can visit your home, local library, or on UNSW campus to provide tuition in person. Alternatively, I can offer tuition over video call via digital ink on my iPad, or even arrange pre-prepared videos explaining concepts and questions, should they be required.
- $40/hour for individuals
- $15/hour for each additional student, if group tuition is required. (This can be split between students)
Feel free to contact me for more details!
Oliver is a fantastic tutor and fellow peer. Throughout this year we have worked together on numerous subjects and his written explanations and subsequent videos (with screen share) helped tremendously. Being a tutor myself, I understand how stressful this job can be and what constitutes a great teacher. I cannot recommend Ollie enough. :)
Claudia, StudentVIP member
since March, 2016
- Oliver has contributed to StudentVIP by submitting a rating or review for this subject.