UNSW Science Tutor Phillip
Hi, I'm Phillip! VERY RESPONSIVE
I'm a UNSW student studying Science.
- Bachelor of Psychology (Hons I) - UNSW Sydney - 2013
- Doctor of Philosophy (Psychology) - UNSW Sydney - 2019
- 5 years experience teaching psychology to classes of undergraduate students at UNSW, primarily in PSYC3001: Research Methods 3 and PSYC3051: Physiological Psychology.
- Completed a PhD in behavioural neuroscience and very knowledge about associative learning, animal psychology and models, neuroscience and the psychology of drugs and addiction.
- Experience tutoring students one-on-one for statistics
- Mentored honours students and interns in an animal laboratory, including assistance with thesis writing.