USC Law Tutor Michael
- “Australian Law Student of the Year” repeat winner (2018 & 2019) and “Rising Star of the Year” winner (2020) at the Lawyers Weekly Australian Law Awards
- Practising corporate lawyer in Sydney
- Chancellor’s Medallist and Class I Honours
- Honours thesis published in the Australian Journal of Corporate Law (LexisNexis)
- former New Colombo Plan Scholar
- received postgraduate law offers at Oxford and Cambridge
I can help you with law, regardless of your university:
- Assignment proofing, review and suggestions (optionally as an interactive session)
- Assignment planning, problem solving and writing skills
- Exam revision and preparation technique
- General legal writing and problem-solving skills
- Career goals, planning and applications for internships and graduate roles or other opportunities
- All sessions over Skype/Zoom, on weeknights or weekends
Just send me a message and we can discuss tailored arrangements from there!
Michael has been my tutor throughout both of my 2020 semesters. We have focused on the articulation and structure of ideas in assignments, and my marks have improved immensely due to these well guided changes.
These sessions have made the demands of university marking a lot more comprehensible, and has taught me how to apply my efforts effectively in assignements.
Michael also has an in depth knowledge of the legal industry and has been very helpful in advising on my career prospects.
Would highly recommend his services to any law student who is struggling or simply has questions.
Rebecca, StudentVIP member
since September, 2015
Michael provided me with a very comprehensive assignment review and exam prep session and is knowledgeable and passionate about law. I would highly recommend him to other law students seeking to improve their written analysis skills!
Kate, StudentVIP member
since April, 2020
- Michael has contributed to StudentVIP by submitting a rating or review for this subject.