Adelaide Health Tutor Anita
Hi, I'm Anita! VERY RESPONSIVE
I'm a Adelaide student studying Health.
I'm currently a nursing student at the University of Adelaide. I'm offering tutoring and assignment help for the subjects listed. I scored a HD in all the subjects listed except Microbiology & Infection Control where I scored a D.
I'm able to assist with both assignment writing and exam revision as I've achieved high scores in all my summative tasks such as a 98% on my ISBAR case study assignment for HACN I (highest score in the cohort was 98%), a 90% on my Communications Report in Communication and Professional Nursing (highest score in the cohort was 91%), and a 95% on the final exam for BfNP (highest score was 97%).
Furthermore, I'm an experienced tutor for high school students where I've assisted a diverse range of students with science, mathematical, and English subjects. 100% of my students have shown successful outcomes whereby all my students have improved by at least one grade band (e.g from B to A). As a results-oriented tutor, my goal is to work closely with you to help you succeed in your course regardless of whether it's with assignment writing or exam practice as I have an abundant amount of self-made resources I can use to assist you.
My rates are as listed below:
- $45/hour for individual in-person sessions
- $40/hour for individual online sessions (via Zoom)
- $35/hour for group in-person sessions (2-3 students)
- $30/hour for group online sessions (2-3 students via Zoom)
Assignment Help (turnaround time of 1-2 days):
- $75/assignment (price also includes a free 20-minute Zoom call to discuss feedback/clarification)
I only tutor at either the AHMS building or the Hub Central.
My policy requires you to pay before the session either by cash or bank transfer.
I look forward to helping you!
- Anita has contributed to StudentVIP by submitting a rating or review for this subject.