Deakin Health Tutor Storm
Hi, I'm Storm! VERY RESPONSIVE
I'm a Deakin student studying Health.
I have completed a Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) at Deakin University. I have maintained a High Distinction average across all of my classes. I have also worked for Mackillop Family Services as a Social Worker and Youth Worker for the past 3.5 years.
I am available to tutor Psychology and Statistics at VCE and undergraduate level. I can tutor at Deakin Burwood campus. I am happy to be flexible 7-days a week.
Due to the recent outbreak of Covid-19 I am able to offer students a marking/editing service. This can be followed up with a skype/zoom session to explain any suggested improvements. This is to aid students who are needing to self isolate during this time.
Please note I am still happy to meet with people in person adhering to social distancing rules.
What I can offer:
- Covering content to better understand core learning objectives (exam preparation).
- Work through assignments together to better your understanding of the task and work on writing skills.
- Proof reading of assignments.
- Developing general study skills.
- Aid you in finding experience/internships for those wishing to pursue work in the psychology field following the completion of their undergraduate course.
- Help developing your resume and cover letter to better chances of success in postgraduate positions.
- Course help regarding post-graduate pathways for psychology students (Masters, Doctorate, PhD)
I have a current driver's license, Working With Children check and police check. My rates are $60/hr for individuals, or $50/hr per student for groups of two students. Please message me if you’re interested in finding out more!
- Storm has contributed to StudentVIP by submitting a rating or review for this subject.