UniMelb Engineering Tutor Liam
Hi, I'm Liam! VERY RESPONSIVE
I'm a UniMelb student studying Engineering.
My teaching style generally involves working through examples together (such as problem booklet and tutorial questions). I find this is the most effective way to contextualise the overarching patterns and processes, and understand exactly why we are applying these methods to solve a particular problem.
I am happy to tutor online via Zoom or on campus (if restrictions permit).
** RESULTS **
- Semester exchange to the University of Pennsylvania
- MAST10006 Calculus 2: 88 (H1)
- MAST10007 Linear Algebra: 88 (H1)
- ELEN30014 Analog and Digital Electronics Concepts: 88 (H1)
- MCEN30020 Systems Modelling and Analysis: 88 (H1)
- MAST20029 Engineering Mathematics: 85 (H1)
** AWARDS **
- Dean’s Honours List
- Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship
** RATES **
- $50 per hour