UniMelb Science Tutor Rebecca
Hi, I'm Rebecca! VERY RESPONSIVE
I'm a UniMelb student studying Science.
Hi, everyone! My name is Rebecca!
- I am a Master student at the University of Melbourne, majoring in Applied Maths. I have graduated from Bachelor of Science at Unimelb with first class honours in 2019.
- I have tutoring experience for more than three years, and I am currently a Maths Tutor working at the University of Melbourne (Currently teaching MAST30028's lab in sem2, 2020). I'm easy-going and friendly, and my students always enjoy themselves in our sessions.
- Hourly Rate (ONLINE): $70
- Hourly Rate (IN PERSON): $80
- I can do a different rate for groups. The rate can be negotiated together.
- In the time of the Coronavirus outbreak, I am happy to use Zoom(or any other platforms) and deliver online tutoring.
- I prefer to tutor at the University of Melbourne or in the CBD area, other locations can be discussed;
- The format of the session is up to you, like:
1). Discuss specific topics;
2). Guide you through tute/textbook/past exam questions;
3). Give you some hints about assignment questions;
4). I can design some questions with increasing difficulty to test your knowledge about certain area;
5). Exam review session;
6). ......(More to come, you name it!)......
Rebecca is a wonderful tutor who can articulate difficult topics in easily understood ways. She puts a lot of effort into helping her students. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a bit of help in maths at unimelb
Sean, StudentVIP member
since July, 2020
Rebecca is a great tutor . She can help you to understand the difficulty that student have it . She made the difficult concept easier for me . She helped me in MAST30028 and MAST30012. She knows the student level from first session and really help till the students feel the subject is not difficult . She is really helpful .I highly recommend her .
Njud, StudentVIP member
since March, 2019
- Rebecca has contributed to StudentVIP by submitting a rating or review for this subject.