QUT Law Tutor Katie
Hi, I'm Katie! VERY RESPONSIVE
I'm a QUT student studying Law.
- Research skills
- Structuring and writing papers
- Understanding fundamental principles and concepts
- Proofreading and providing feedback for papers
- Referencing assistance (Harvard or APA)
- Preparation for exams and finals
- Theory application
- Preparation for speech presentations
- Help with formatting, sentence structure, spelling and grammatical issues
- Study strategies to enhance memory and recall
I was on the Faculty of Law's Dean's List:
- Semester 1, 2019
- Semester 2, 2019
- Semester 1, 2020
Katie is an exceptional tutor, I seriously doubt there is any tutor more supportive, patient and attentive! Katie is incredibly knowledgeable and conveys her knowledge of complex material in a manner that is easily understandable. Her dedication, diligence, thoroughness and thoughtfulness when drafting assessment items is second to none. The feedback Katie provided allowed me to engage more effectively with the topic and content, resulting in a significant improvement in my marks. I really can’t praise and thank Katie highly enough, she really helped me with my studies during a difficult time and I will forever be appreciative of all her help and support. If you are needing some additional help and are thinking of reaching out don’t hesitate or give it a second thought, Katie is the best!
Tayla, StudentVIP member
since August, 2020
- Katie has contributed to StudentVIP by submitting a rating or review for this subject.