Deakin Health Tutor Caitlyn
Hi, I'm Caitlyn! VERY RESPONSIVE
I'm a Deakin student studying Health.
My name is Caitlyn! I am currently completing my Masters in Clinical Psychology at Deakin Uni. I completed my undergraduate degree (Bachelor of Psychological Science with Honours) at Deakin from 2012-2015 where I attained first class honours.
I am available for one-off tutoring either for assignment preparation or to provide feedback on assignments/literature reviews/thesis submissions.
At present I also have some availability to take on students who would like regular tutoring.
I like to work by:
- Negotiating how much time it will take me to review a piece of work (typically 1 hour for undergraduate assignments).
- Requesting the assignment instructions, marking criteria and due date.
- Providing you with a date by which I can review your work (often within 12-24 hours)
- Providing you with written feedback, in the form of track changes and comments, where I fix grammatical and spelling errors and give suggestions and rationales for how you can improve the structure and organisation of your writing. I do this via email, but always make myself available for a phone/Skype conversation if you wish to discuss feedback afterward.
I am also willing to negotiate in-person tutoring at Deakin Uni or a convenient central location.
I can provide tutoring for any psychology unit. I am also willing to consider supporting undergraduate students from science/health/philosophy/literature backgrounds. Look forward to hearing from you! :)
- Caitlyn has contributed to StudentVIP by submitting a rating or review for this subject.