Macq. Business Tutor Aarthi
Hi, I'm Aarthi! VERY RESPONSIVE
I'm a Macq. student studying Business.
My qualifications include:
- a distinction average and the Macquarie University Dean’s List Award
- over 2 years of teaching experience and positive feedback from my students
- practical industry experience in companies like EY, KPMG, and PwC
My grades include: ACST101 (92), ACST152 (90), ACST202 (80), ACST252 (85), ACST355 (79), AFIN352 (84), STAT171 (87), and STAT175 (88).
I am also qualified to tutor in other subjects, especially if you are doing a quantitative degree. If you are interested in working with me, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We can have a discussion about your needs, and work out a time that suits your schedule and commitments.
I can teach students individually, or in groups of up to 3.
I charge $40/h for individuals, and $10/h extra for any additional students in your group.
HOW I CAN HELP
- break down the topics and questions in a way that allows you to actually understand it and give you lots of practical examples to help develop your knowledge.
- provide you with useful resources for practice (including quizzes, past papers and solutions).
- provide you with exam tip and tricks, such as how to break down exam questions, manage your time, answer in a way that will earn you more marks, use a calculator, and even how to answer questions you may not completely know.
- empower you with good study habits and time management that will help you learn concepts more quickly and more thoroughly
- help you to focus your energy on the concepts that you really need to know.
- help you learn the basics of using financial tools (Excel, Factset, R etc.), and how to present effectively in front of an audience.
- help with LinkedIn profiles, cover letters, resumes, interviews, and assessment centres.
- Aarthi has contributed to StudentVIP by submitting a rating or review for this subject.