UTS Architecture & building Tutor Craig
Hi, I'm Craig! VERY RESPONSIVE
I'm a UTS student studying Architecture & building.
*OPEN FOR TUTORING for all 2022 sessions | Message to have a chat about your subject*
Hi! I'm Craig. I've been tutoring and teaching for the past three years. I spent the first years tutoring mostly accounting and business topics and have graduated with a Bachelor of Property Economics at UTS.
I always liked meeting students and getting to know them. I think I learn as much for my students as they learn for me. Every student has their own unique skill set, I enjoy the challenge of figuring these out and leveraging them for the student's success. In fact, I believe this is the key to the success of the students that I have worked with. If I can understand the student's strengths, then I know what to build on to help them become self-sufficient and self-motivated learners. Tutoring is challenging, but it's also very rewarding.
I tailor my lessons to my students' needs, whether you are preparing for finals, or getting started on an assignment. I can also do group sessions for a lower rate if needed. Rate changes based on session needs.
Due to the outbreak, I'm also happy to tutor you (with or without video) over Zoom, Skype, FaceTime or any other convenient method.
In my free time, I enjoy playing "A LOT" of sports and travelling. I also am a certified ABRSM Grade 8 Pianist and have taught in the northern beaches for some time.
I can tutor entire subjects or certain topics from the subject.
Feel free to drop a message so we can get started :)
Subjects completed at UTS:
(Use CMD+F for Mac or Control+F for Windows to quickly find your subject)
I teach many subjects due to my knowledge in many Business and DAB subjects. Please message me to find out more.
- 21129 Managing People and Organisations
- 22107 Accounting for Business Decisions A
- 24108 Marketing Foundations
- 26100 Integrating Business Perspectives
- 16234 Property Valuation
- 16466 Built Environment Economics
- 16467 Built Environment Law and Ethics
- 16631 Construction and Development Process
- 16264 Property Accounting and Financial Management
- 16632 Built Environment Law and Professional Practice
- 16633 Microeconomics for Property
- 16643 Property Market Research and Analysis
- 16642 Property Investment and Valuation
- 16233 Urban Planning Process
- 16235 Urban Economics
- 16634 Financial Analysis
- 16231 Property Management
- 16237 Property Taxation
- 16641 Property Rights and Landlord Tenant Law
- 16333 Statutory Valuation and Compensation
- 16655 Property Finance
- 16656 Sustainable Construction and Development Management
- 16232 Economics for Policy Analysis
- 16658 Capstone Project: Property Development Analysis
Craig is an excellent tutor who is very knowledgeable and conveys his knowledge of complex material in a manner easily understandable. Craig is very patient as he offers countless opportunities to seek further clarification with the material and is willing to repeat his explanations or further explain them to suit your needs. He keeps his lesson effective, engaging and fun. Highly recommended.
Clayton, StudentVIP member
since February, 2021
Verify phone number
- Craig has contributed to StudentVIP by submitting a rating or review for this subject.