LaTrobe Law Tutor Emma
Hi, I'm Emma!
I'm a LaTrobe student studying Law.
90% - 95%Average mark
I'm a second year uni student at La Trobe doing a Bachelor of Law/Media and Communications.
- help explain difficult legal or media concepts in ways that you can easily understand
- aid with assignments, essays or general knowledge
- provide tutoring for the Law & Media subjects I have listed below
- aid you in how to get to know and use to the best of your ability YOUR learning style (how you learn best eg. visually, words etc)
- proofread essays and assignments to correct spelling, grammar, sentence structure, paragraph structure and overall essay feedback (received A's on all my essays and especially in the spelling and grammar sections)
- aid in assistance with organisation including notes taking, readings, and general organisation skills
- help with AGLC referencing, including footnotes and bibliographies
- create a study guide with you for examination preparation that includes a concise bible of everything necessary for the exam
I am a great teacher and can help you in the way you learn best to get the best mark for your subjects!
I can do in person tutoring, over the phone/video chat or you can send me work to correct. My charge is $25 an hour, but I always make sure I do everything as quick as I can. I understand what it's like to need help but not have the money, so I try to help you for as cheap as I can.
I can do group tutoring for much cheaper!
- Emma has contributed to StudentVIP by submitting a rating or review for this subject.